KML READER, allows to extract coordinates of points, paths and polygons from *.kml files from GOOGLE EARTH. The data of these elements can be given in UTM or Geographic coordinates, the output is a file delimited by commas (*.csv). You just need to upload your kml file and KML CREATOR will do the rest.
- The maximun file size is 500 kB (0.5MB)
- The output file will a csv extension (comma separated)
- In order to save a file as kml use this manual este manual.
If you want to make a comment please login using your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account, optionally you can create and/or login using your disqus account, your personal data will be managed by disqus. If you want to make a suggestion or need a specific service write here.
All fields are required.
- Press key c to clear the input
- Press r key to reduce 1 decimal (rounding)
- Use arrow keys to recover previous results